The spring case X-Change mask fits slightly tighter than the contour fit X-Change mask. Please refer to the Sizing Video link below to ensure you receive the correct size mask.
Why do top fencers think that X-Change masks are the best in the world?
- Cleaner - The X-Change system allows all the fabric parts to be completely removed from the stainless steel shell and washed. This keeps your mask clean and fresh.
- Lighter -By utilising the lightest, strongest materials and removing unnecessary metal it is much lighter than standard masks making it more comfortable.
- Cooler - The removal of excess padding unnecessary parts of the bib mean that airflow through the mask has been increased by up to 75% compared to some competitors masks. For the ultimate in cooling please see the ice® padding upgrade.
- X-Change - The bib can be slid out of the mask which means not only can you wash it monthly or replace it every few seasons.
- Additional safety feature - Most masks use a metal strip around the back mesh to save on cost but Leon Paul masks use a split plastic tube in addition. This is to stop the blade whipping over the edge of the mask and causing painful hits to the back of the head, the tube absorbs the force of the blade and prevents this whip over.
Please see the additional sizing video below. This demonstrates how you can fit a mask by shaping the mesh.