This bag is designed for the fencer who has not got enough kit to warrant a large rectangular wheelie bag but still wants maximum ease of use, versatility and storage. Its guitar bag style shape and wheels mean this bag can easily be taken on public transport, fitted in small cars or cycled with. The features that will make a difference to your fencing life are:
- The semi solid construction means it can stand freely, so it takes up much less space when being stored.
- Solid padded construction gives you easy access to all your gear.
- The bag's double-zipper feature now open downwards when the bag is standing making it much easier to use it access your kit with the bag standing on end.
- Rucksack style shoulder straps give you go-anywhere mobility for cycling, walking or even running!
- No more bashing your bag on obstacles, doors or people!
- Made from 600 Denier Rip-stop Cordura® military spec Nylon for ultimate protection of your gear from the harshest of environments.
- Fixed wheels now make the bag even more versatile and the hard stoppers at the base offer additional protection.
- Two large side pockets for, wires, gloves, tools and spares
- Dedicated water bottle pocket on the outside of the bag with thermal insulating lining
Quote: 'The FreeRunner bag is great! It has revolutionized walking without banging into everyone and constantly apologizing! Great invention!'
Georgina Harland Olympic medal winner
If you have more than three weapons and one mask please consider the Icarus or Team bags.