This farme is approved by both the BDFA (British Disabled Fencing Association) and the IWASF (International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Federation) for use in both training and competition.
Our Wheelchair Fencing frame is in use throughout the world and by top Olympic athletes. It is still the only approved frame by the British Disabled Fencing Association and oers superb value for money.
The frame is also meets the IWF guidelines for European Competition.
- Secure fixing of the wheelchair to the frame
- Wheelchairs fixed at competition angle of 110 degrees to the central bar
- Easily adjusted in length to suit the fencers arm reach
- Easily adjusted to allow left handed fencers to compete
- Can be stored compactly when not in use
International country logos must be applied to the jacket using paints or inks. Heat pressing logos onto the uniform will damage the fabric. 60 degrees Celcius is the maximum the material can withstand.
Fasten zip and Velcro® closures while washing.
Dispatched within 1-3 days*Learn more
Worldwide delivery with DHL*Learn more
Flexible, fast returns processLearn more
100 years in businessLearn more