This kit contains: 12 plastic swords, 12 foam swords, 12 plastic masks, 1 giant kit bag and the Mini-Fence® training book.
Masks black shells 6 with red and 6 with blue bibs, foam weapons are 6 black blades with red guards and 6 green guards with black blades.
- It provides an enjoyable safe fun activity for young children 6 to 8 years old.
- It is very safe and can be used to teach 12 children in a space no bigger than a badminton court.
- The system provides an educational aspect, including a means for assessing student progress.
- The weapons and masks are brightly coloured and appeal to children.
- The teacher requires no previous experience of fencing.
- It provides an excellent springboard for both pupils and teachers to start the sport and could lead on to gaining further qualifications.
- The sport teaches discipline and control. The unusual nature of fencing means that it holds a child's interest much better than a more mainstream sport.
For more information call now on 0044 (0)203 011 1330