Titan Range 800N HEMA Jacket is designed and manufactured in cooperation of Leon Paul with top polish HEMA fencers and the best polish HEMA gear manufacturers SPES
• Made of 800N fencing fabric with fencing-specific seam design and a set of features to maximize protection level
• Uniquely designed system of 10 internal pockets with HDF inserts to dampen the force of the blow to the torso and neck.
• Includes spine protection.
• Back zip to eliminate weak spots in front of the jacket
• Features a cuissard to protect the lower abdomen and prevent the jacket from ever sliding up exposing vulnerable regions when raising both arms above your head
• 2 external pockets with HDF inserts to protect the shoulders and arms
• HDF inserts easily taken out to perfectly adjust the level of protection
• HDF inserts easily cut to size by the wearer for perfect fit
• Anatomical fit with historical seam design
• Fasteners on the jacket’s sides to offer a range of adjustment in the waist region
• Extra loop on the back for hanging the jacket on a hook
• Reinforced blade catcher with HDF insert on the inside
The HDF inserts will soften with use - please consider using the jacket for a few times before taking the inserts out.
HEMA by virtue of being a direct contact combat sport is by its nature potentially dangerous. HEMA protective clothing is intended to as far as possible reduce the likelihood and severity of injuries, however, it does not by any means ensure the safety of athletes wearing protective HEMA clothing.
It should be understood that when using this clothing there is a risk of injury or death. No practical clothing is capable of guaranteeing safety and Leon Paul accept no responsibility for injury sustained whilst using this equipment however it is sustained.
There are no current European standards for the manufacture of HEMA protective clothing so Leon Paul have sought expert advice for the design of their range of HEMA products. They do not however, conform to any specific set of European standards for personal protective equipment.