Titan Range 800N HEMA Breeches are designed and manufactured in cooperation of Leon Paul with top polish HEMA fencers and the best polish HEMA gear manufacturers SPES.
• Made of 800N fencing fabric Electric fencing compatible with specific seam design
• Two pockets closed with VELCRO® brand retainers on the back
• Uniquely designed system of 6 internal pockets with HDF inserts to dampen the force of the blow to the thighs
• Extra padding on the front and side of the knees
• Extra padding on the hips
• HDF inserts easily taken out to perfectly adjust the level of protection
• HDF inserts easily cut to size by the wearer for perfect fit
HEMA by virtue of being a direct contact combat sport is by its nature potentially dangerous. HEMA protective clothing is intended to as far as possible reduce the likelihood and severity of injuries, however, it does not by any means to ensure the safety of athletes wearing protective HEMA clothing.
It should be understood that when using this clothing there is a risk of injury or death. No practical clothing is capable of guaranteeing safety and Leon Paul accepts no responsibility for injury sustained whilst using this equipment however it is sustained.
There are no current European standards for the manufacture of HEMA protective clothing so Leon Paul has sought expert advice for the design of their range of HEMA products. They do not, however, conform to any specific set of European standards for personal protective equipment.
|38 + early 40||L|
|end of 40 + 42||XL|